Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love Kyoko!

I finally got a little time to sew this weekend and I got to finish the Modkid Kyokos I started 2 weeks ago. Both were a size 2T but a bit big on my daughter. The long sleeves on my View A shirt are a little too long and the bodice has a lot of room, but I would make the length of the shirt longer next time. Same sizing issues with View B the dress, but the sleeves were perfect. I suspect it is my model and not the pattern. Patty Young's pattern directions and illustrations are a dream and I'm confident a beginner could complete this project.

Without further ado here is Hailey modeling the Kyokos. She's been battling a cold so please excuse her appearance.


Photobucket
View A with long sleeve option

Photobucket
View B with short sleeve option

Photobucket
Close up of the Obi Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment